Polkadot & Kusama ecosystem projects directory
Polkadot & Kusama ecosystem projects directory

NeuroWeb

Data

NeuroWeb builds on the basis of its predecessor - the OriginTrail Parachain - which was transformed into NeuroWeb via a community Governance vote on OriginTrail Parachain in December 2023.

OriginTrail is the world’s first Decentralized Knowledge Graph, organizing humanity’s most important assets, and making them discoverable, verifiable and valuable. It connects the physical world (art, healthcare, fashion, education, supply chains, ...) and the digital world (blockchain, smart contracts, Metaverse & NFTs, and DeFi, …) in a single connected reality.

Advanced knowledge graph technology currently powers trillion-dollar companies like Google and Facebook. By reshaping it for Web3, the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph provides a crucial fabric to link, verify, and value data on both physical and digital assets.

World class companies are already using OriginTrail to create value for their ecosystems. For example, OriginTrail is enabling frictionless international trade for over 40% of US imports by fostering secure exchange of security audits. The same semantic fabric of the decentralized knowledge graph protects pharmaceutical supply chains or can be used to organize blockchain data for seamless access by DeFi decentralized applications.

By harnessing the power of the OriginTrail Decentralized Knowledge Graph, OriginTrail Parachain extends discoverability, verifiability and greater value for interconnected Web3 assets to Polkadot.

Tokens:  NEURO, TRAC  
Status
Announced
 Testing
Parathread on Polkadot
Parathread
In Auction on Polkadot
Auction
polkadot
Polkadot
April 10, 2024
February 13, 2026
~574 days remained
Auction 17: WINNER
Leasing: June 8, 2022 - April 10, 2024
Crowdloan ID: 2043-38 
Funds Raised: 754 564 DOT ($4 685 842)
Leading Blocks:  100%
Project Auction Info:  crowdloan details 
Reward: 1 DOT : 20+ OTP
Crowdloan Cap: 5 000 000 DOT
  • 25% of OTP will be available to claim immediately
  • 75% of OTP will vest/unlock linearly over a 96 week period
  • 5% Early bird bonus (limited to 5 000 users)
  • 15% Bonus for strategic contributors
  • up to 5% Referral bonus
Show more auctions  
Auction 62: WINNER
Leasing: April 10, 2024 - February 13, 2026
Crowdloan ID: 3360-85 
Funds Raised: 249 998 DOT ($1 552 489)
Leading Blocks:  100%
Project Auction Info:  crowdloan details 
Reward: 1 DOT : 64+ NEURO
Crowdloan Cap: 250 000 DOT
  • Distributed rewards will undergo a vesting process, with 25% available immediately, while the remaining 75% will be vested over a period of 2 years.
Partners (1)
XCM Channels (1) 
Developer Activity
If you have a connection to this project, kindly Contact Us to keep the details current
Primary Token:
NEURO
Total Supply:
1 000 000 000
Crowdloan Reward Pool:
20 000 000 (2% of Total Supply)
Secondary Token:
Price:
$0.654
Total Supply:
500 000 000
Circulating Supply:
406 087 832
Market Cap:
$265 183 070
Trading Vol 24:
$3 038 434
NEURO Distribution
News
Feb 16, 2024 at 15:48 UTC
NeuroWeb (OriginTrail Parachain) is the world's first Decentralized Knowledge Graph which harnesses the power of multiple blockchains and knowledge graph technology to organize humanit's most important assets and make them more discoverable, verifiable, and valuable.
Last Bid: 249 998 DOT
Slot Acquisition: crowdloan
Rewards: 1 DOT : 64+ NEURO
Leading Blocks: 100%
Leasing Period: April 9, 2024 - February 13, 2026

NeuroWeb has won Polkadot Auction #62
Feb 13, 2024 at 05:28 UTC

NeuroWeb, a project that aims to build the world’s first Decentralized Knowledge Graph on Polkadot, has successfully completed its crowdloan campaign.

NeuroWeb is a continuation of the OriginTrail Parachain, which was transformed into NeuroWeb via a community governance vote in December 2023. OriginTrail is a technology that connects the physical and digital worlds using knowledge graphs and multiple blockchains. It enables data discovery, verification, and value creation for various use cases, such as supply chain, healthcare, art, education, and more.

Jan 11, 2024 at 17:50 UTC
Jun 15, 2023 at 14:30 UTC
Oct 14, 2022 at 15:03 UTC
Feb 10, 2021 at 18:35 UTC